It’s always exciting when your blog is recognized for an award, after all, it’s hard work to keep a blog active and interesting while attracting followers. That is why Food Stories brought a smile to my face when they nominated Portrait’s of M.E. for an Illuminating Blogger Award! Thank you Food Stories for stopping by and for visiting my blog. 😀
Part of being recognized is for me to share a random thing about myself…hmmm, well…geez thinking of a random thought is kind of hard. The only thing that comes to mind is that I love coffee! It’s actually a motivator for me. When I have to do something that isn’t really fun for me, I go to Starbucks or another local coffee shop first. After buying a yummy hot (or cold) latte that chore becomes a “fun” event for me! It’s true – coffee is a good thing!
Now I’d like to recognize a few blogs that have really lighted up my life and which have written and shared some illuminating posts:
- Cynce’s Place – I’m a frequent visitor to this site because Cynthia always has great information to share when it comes to homeschooling. Plus, her posts are very interesting to read and I enjoy my time reading about her home.
- Training 6 Hearts 4 Him – When Linda takes a day off (which is rare) from blogging about her day, I swear I get withdrawals! She has a great gift to share her everyday life in an exciting and fun way that brings me back to her blog day after day.
- One Day at a Time – Casey’s blog has a warm feel to it and whenever I visit, I feel like I’m visiting a friend (which I am)! 😀 Her love for photography and the photos she shares are inspiring!
- My Life. One Story at a Time. – Donna’s blog is so full of information; from book reviews, to information about an author. Whenever I visit her site I am motivated to read and write. A great place to find that next wonderful novel or learn more about a favorite author.
- Bookhounds – Bookhounds is another great blog for those who love to read. Mary has reviewed many books and has done a wonderful job sharing her thought’s about each book she has read. I come here often to read her reviews.
Every blog here has made a difference to me, in different ways, and I’m glad I’m able to share with them this award!