It’s always exciting when your blog is recognized for an award, after all, it’s hard work to keep a blog active and interesting while attracting followers. That is why Food Stories brought a smile to my face when they nominated Portrait’s of M.E. for an Illuminating Blogger Award! Thank you Food Stories for stopping by and for visiting my blog.
Part of being recognized is for me to share a random thing about myself…hmmm, well…geez thinking of a random thought is kind of hard. The only thing that comes to mind is that I love coffee! It’s actually a motivator for me. When I have to do something that isn’t really fun for me, I go to Starbucks or another local coffee shop first. After buying a yummy hot (or cold) latte that chore becomes a “fun” event for me! It’s true – coffee is a good thing!
Now I’d like to recognize a few blogs that have really lighted up my life and which have written and shared some illuminating posts:
- Cynce’s Place - I’m a frequent visitor to this site because Cynthia always has great information to share when it comes to homeschooling. Plus, her posts are very interesting to read and I enjoy my time reading about her home.
- Training 6 Hearts 4 Him - When Linda takes a day off (which is rare) from blogging about her day, I swear I get withdrawals! She has a great gift to share her everyday life in an exciting and fun way that brings me back to her blog day after day.
- One Day at a Time – Casey’s blog has a warm feel to it and whenever I visit, I feel like I’m visiting a friend (which I am)! Her love for photography and the photos she shares are inspiring!
- My Life. One Story at a Time. - Donna’s blog is so full of information; from book reviews, to information about an author. Whenever I visit her site I am motivated to read and write. A great place to find that next wonderful novel or learn more about a favorite author.
- Bookhounds – Bookhounds is another great blog for those who love to read. Mary has reviewed many books and has done a wonderful job sharing her thought’s about each book she has read. I come here often to read her reviews.
Every blog here has made a difference to me, in different ways, and I’m glad I’m able to share with them this award!